Thursday 4 March 2010




Alongside these babies I also started recovering a few ranges of books from similar fields, overseen by designer Nikalas Catlow, namely Horribly Famous (previously.... "Dead Famous) Ten Best's (previously....erm, Top Tens- I think) and "Totally...." (previously "The Knowledge")

The above pics are the Ten Best range- and these started me on the road to my own style, which seems to fit nicely with that of Tony De Saulles (Horrible Science) and Martin Brown (Horrible Histories) without treading on their toes.

Something really clicked with these and I'm really pleased with them. Loads more have followed and they flexed my illustration muscles enough to bring in other work too....

but more of that another time- I have a glass of vintage cider that won't wait any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment